1. I mentioned on a few different posts that I won a giveaway from StrawBerry Cake’s Sheila. Can you imagine my excitement? This adorable Christmas apron is “cute enough to wear as a skirt” according to Charlie. It really is so cute!
2. The second part of the giveaway was a signed cookbook from The Pioneer Woman! I’ve been a huge fan of hers for about a year now. Her stories of Charlie make my day. Her writing voice is so uniquely hers that I feel like we’re best buds. Yeah, I know. She’s best buds with me and about a million other people!
3. My son Charlie was named after my childhood basset hound named Charlie. I think that’s part of the reason I love Ree so much.
4. Dina from 4 Lettre Words had Charlie’s Flat Stanley. She and her boys took great care of him and showed him the sights where they live. I’m very grateful for the friends I’ve me in the bloggerland!
5. I never get bored. Never have, can’t imagine that I ever will. Sometimes the boys get bored easily and it drives me nuts.
6. One snow day is fun. Two snow days in a row isn’t fun. See #5 for my reasoning. Here’s a picture of Ryan all geared up to go play in the snow the first snow day. He’s wearing his dad’s old ski mask from back in the MN days where one actually did need a ski mask to stay warm outside.
7. Because of #5, we got Netflix on the Wii today. We haven’t had Netflix for over a year, but today I renewed our subscription and finally set it up on the Wii. So far we’ve watched some of America’s Funniest Animals (that show makes me crack up!), Stomp, Stuart Little and little snippets of lots of other movies/shows.
8. This is a pretty picture with a sun flare that I took a few days ago. The clouds were just bizarre that day.
9. The boys have some of Kurt’s old Star Wars toys. They get a kick out of them and I like taking pictures of them.
Here’s R2-D2 before. Here’s R2-D2 after his 70s makeover.
What a difference, huh?
10. We have no groceries. I think we’re having canned green beans, saltine crackers, cream of mushroom soup and maybe a popsicle or two. I need, need, need to get to the grocery store.
Have a wonderful week ya’ll!